Monday, October 8, 2007

Week 5: #10 Play around with Image Generators


I confess that I thought that avatars were kind of silly things. But I've had so much fun creating mine! I tried to make my avatars as much like me as possible and some folks have said that the avatar in the right margin does look like me. I created her on Yahoo. Once you log in on your Yahoo account, go to http://avatars.yahoo.com/ -- and have fun.


I tried out the Meez site -- http://www.meez.com/home.dm -- and found it very easy to use. Instead of posting straight to my blog, I saved my Meez avatar to my picture file and have posted her above.


4 comments:

whitelabradors said...

I like her hair. I love the way she moves. And her cute purse.

Nice Guy said...

Great avatar!

www.CustomSignGenerator.com has another 5,000 picture generators.

busymomof4 said...

I can tell you have great taste. We shop at the same clothing store. We have on the same outfit.

I do not hate just congratulate
2 thumps up & a snap

Gwendolyn Chronicle said...

Your little girls are off the chain. The lady in the library is simply you all the way.