Thursday, September 27, 2007

Week 3: #6 More Flickr Fun

I really enjoyed checking out the various Flickr mashups and tools. My favorite is the Trip Planner on Yahoo. Earlier this year I took a trip to Alabama and Georgia with a friend. Now I'm thinking how much fun it would be to create a trip on Trip Planner to share with family and friends. She bought a digital camera, so we have photos of the various cities and towns we visited, from Houston to Perry, Georgia. Trip Planner shows a map of the route taken on a trip, provides a place to post photos of each stop or highlight along the way, and allows commentary for the photos. There's the option of public or private viewing, so I could send a link to family and friends around the country. All in all, a fun way to plan and remember a vacation.

No comments: